WEB SITE POLICY
MARCO SERRAVALLE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using www.serravalle.eu, we will only use it in accordance with this privacy statement.
MARCO SERRAVALLE may change this policy occasionally and this page will be updated accordingly.
This policy is effective from May 27, 2019.
How we use information:
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and especially for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the services, information and updates you have requested.
- To reply to enquiries you made.
- To issue invoices, manage your IP portfolio and collect payments.
- To compile anonymous website usage statistics.
- To fulfil legal obligations.
- To comply with regulatory and legal obligations such as anti-money laundering, anti-bribery or anti-fraud.
A cookie is a piece of data that can be sent to a browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, mobile phone or tablet. You can modify your device settings to notify you when you receive a cookie.
- analyze use of online services;
- enable features of online services such as sharing content via social networks (LinkedIn).
Types of cookies we use on our website are:
- Cookies necessary in order to enable the visitor to use the website. These are deleted when you close the browser.
- Cookies that collect information about how the visitor uses the website. We may perform IP lookups to determine which domain a visitor is coming from (demographic statistics of the visitors).
The usage is not combined with personal information.
Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed, taking into account regulatory retention periods.
Your rights include:
- the right to erasure of data,
- to rectify data,
- to access data,
- to withdraw consent to processing data,
- to object to processing and to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
MARCO SERRAVALLE has appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data against theft and unauthorized use.
MARCO SERRAVALLE has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be reached at .
WORKING WITH US AS A CLIENT - Relations and responsability
Client and MARCO SERRAVALLE acknowledge that all data processing with regard to obtaining, defending, maintaining, assigning or commercializing Client’s IP rights, complies with rules imposed by official IP authorities, and that these data are necessary for the proper rendering of IP services.
Upon Client’s request, MARCO SERRAVALLE may need to share personal data of inventors, applicants, contact persons and other persons associated with Client or its representative for the work to be done.
In order to properly fulfill tasks, to render IP services as requested by Client and to meet applicable formal requirements, MARCO SERRAVALLE must sometimes process personal data of Client.
Regarding the obtaining, defending, maintaining, assigning or commercializing of Client’s IP rights, Client authorizes MARCO SERRAVALLE to use relevant personal data in rendering IP services and to forward said data to official IP authorities or to foreign IP law firms engaged by MARCO SERRAVALLE, whenever necessary to obtain, defend, maintain, assign or commercialize Client’s IP rights at home or abroad.
MARCO SERRAVALLE collects, store and process Client’s personal data solely for obtaining, defending, maintaining, assigning or commercializing IP rights on behalf of Client.
If Client’s order implies work in foreign jurisdictions, MARCO SERRAVALLE may have to engage foreign IP law firms with whom must share relevant data. Other than that, MARCO SERRAVALLE will not provide any personal data to third parties without the permission of Client, unless allowed and/or obliged based on another legal ground.